Tuesday, September 25, 2012

So I'm lovin this fall weather how about yall?  Nice to have mornings cool and afternoons warm!  I've had some really fun sessions lately...let's see a first pregnancy session...love them!! A first birthday cake smashing session!! Always interesting to say the least...this little one cried when we lit her candle!! That was a first!  We are in full preschool mode this week so I get to photograph lots of little cuties!  Well some not so cuties (attitudes wise!) but they can put on some faces!  I had a little boy last week throw his toy at his childcare worker because he had to sit to have his picture taken!! LLC (laughing like crazy) on the inside, I almost laughed out loud!  I took his picture,  pout and all cause he was soooo cute and had such a big attitude! Well I'm off to another week of adventure.  Family sessions will start in late October so be ready for the family special to be posted on my website!!! It"ll be some fun fall times!!! See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment