Monday, March 25, 2013

Time just flies on by and all of a sudden it's Spring and not fall anymore! Wow! Well I've been just a little busy these past few months so pardon my lack of posts on my blog! I've recently been working on some preschool sessions and they are always adventurous!  One little boy, whose mother I happen to know, is obviously the little class clown! I have to totally admit this little one is soooo adorable and quite funny!  Well here is the adventure we had while I was photographing his little class.  The children were allowed to bring something that is meaningful to them for their photograph. Well this little guy brings a stuffed batman almost as big as he is!  Well getting him to laugh was not a big deal

other than when I squeaked my little yellow pig he took the palm of his hand and hit it against his forehead and just shook his head at me!! Needless to say that was too funny to me and I had a really tough time containing myself! Here's one of the pictures where he is entertaining his classmates and the last one is where he looks under his stool at me!  Like I said ADORABLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment