Monday, April 22, 2013

In all my not so spare time!

Hello Fox Photography friends,
It's been a little busy with my lil preschool and school kiddos! Graduation is nearing and all my seniors are getting their stuff together to end their school years with a big hoorah!  It's time again to book for senior photo week!  That is the week of June17-22 for all my 2014 Seniors.  I know they are super ready to be seniors!  I still have a few sessions available for that week so let me know soon because any session booked for that week gets $100 print credit!  The first five from each school that
call and book an appointment gets a free 16x20 print along with the $100 print credit! Don't just assume someone else has gotten all five spots because you never know!


In all my not so spare time...I went to photograph my sweet niece for her junior prom.  Thanks Downsville High School students who co-operated so nicely for all the fun snapshots .  I can't believe this sweet girl is already about to be a senior!! Well here's a couple of the fun confetti pics from the night. My sweet niece is the one in the black dress!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment